Roger Dubuis

Huge list of Roger Dubuis Rare Watches https://ebay.us/w3tXgf

Roger Dubuis is a Swiss watch manufacturer of luxury watches based in Geneva, Switzerland. The company was founded by Roger Dubuis and Carlos Dias in 1995. In 2008, the company was acquired by Richemont group. The Roger Dubuis watches include the Excalibur and Velvet collections, along with motorsports watches in collaboration with Lamborghini, Squadra Corse, and Pirelli.

.Roger Dubuis started his career at Longines in the late 1950s, and founded his own atelier in 1980 after 14 years of developing complications in Geneva for Patek Philippe. He took commissions to design new complications for major brands for several years. Carlos Dias, a designer for Franck Muller, joined Dubuis to launch the brand. The Roger Dubuis Manufacture in Geneva was founded in 1995.

When it comes to Roger Dubuis watches, men can’t get enough of these Mechanical Marvels.

After four years of development, In 1999, the company unveiled first watches that were fully designed and developed in-house. In 2001, Roger Dubuis built his manufacturing facility in Meyrin, on the outskirts of Geneva n 2005, the Excalibur collection was launched, equipped with Double Tourbillon Skeleton movement. In August 2008, Richemont Group acquired 60% of Roger Dubuis. In 2016, the group has acquired the remaining 40% of the company.[ Co-founder Roger Dubuis died in October 2017